Present policy describes the information that we process to support the Personal Account on the official website (www.myswitplanet.com ) and other products and functions offered by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Products”).
Cookies are small pieces of text that are sent to your computer by websites and services that you visit or use. They are widely used to improve the efficiency of performance of websites and services and provide information about the behavior of our users in the process of using or interacting with our websites, Products, services and promotional materials.
- - to analyze trends, management and tracking of user movements in the process of visiting our website or using our Products;
- - maintaining the website User’s session (after logging in), so that Users do not have to re-enter their login and password on each page - to collect information about you, which sections of our website or Products you use and how you use our Products and services, or which stores (categories of stores) posted on our website (Cashback platform) are of more interest to you.
Within the framework of the Service, there are two main types of Cookies: "temporary” (session Cookies) and "constant” (persistent Cookies). Temporary Cookies are files that are stored in the User's device before exiting the website or disabling the software (web browser). Constant Cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie settings or until the user deletes them.
The following types of Cookies are used on our Website (including the Personal Account):
- 1. "Required" Cookies to use the services available on the Website, such as Cookies "to use services that require authentication on the website and to remember the choice and settings of users that ensure the proper operation of our websites and Products, or remembering your preferences and saving them on your device. These Cookies also allow you to navigate between pages on the website without having to log in again on each page. You can also save your login information so that you don’t have to log in every time you visit the website again.
- 2. "Service" Cookies, that allow you to efficiently distribute the load in order to maintain the functionality and efficiency of websites and Products.
- 4. "Information" Cookies - information about transactions made in our Products (Personal Accounts). For example, when you purchase our Product or make a withdrawal request for Cashback, we collect information about the purchase or transaction. These include payment information, for example, a credit or debit card number and other information about it, other information about the account and authentication, billing and contact information.
In the event of transfer of ownership or control over all or part of our Products (including the Personal Account (the Account) or their assets to another person, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Most browsers automatically accept Cookies, but contain management facilities that allow you to block or delete them.
Certain functions of the Company's Products and Services depend on Cookies. Please note that if you block Cookies, you will not be able to log in or use other functions, and preferences that depend on Cookies may be lost. If you decide to delete Cookies, the settings and preferences controlled by these Cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and you may need to recreate them.
APIN FORTE LTD
Registration number HE382636,
Address: 5 Spyrou Kyprianou, 2nd floor, office 202, 4001 Limassol, Mesa Geitonia, Cyprus
To: Support service
For US citizens/permanent residents:
Address: 901 North Pitt Street, Suite 170, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
To: Support service
Changes of our policy regarding Cookies.
We will notify you in advance of any changes to present policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised version of present document before deciding whether to continue to use our Products.